Thank you for signing up to Let's Be Honest With Danielle.
Here is my welcome gift to you!
The Top Ten Gifts Our Children Give Us
For a Higher Quality of Life
1) Children have an innate ability to DANCE, LAUGH and SING. They used these life-easers readily and willingly.
2) Kids don’t walk to something new, they Run! Their enthusiasm easily springs forth at the idea of something “exciting.”
3) They outright say out-loud “Yehh and “Wahoo” when things go their way.
4) When children are sincerely apologized to, they get over it and don’t hold a grudge.
5) Children are MIRRORS to our strengthens and weaknesses. They remind us we are still
6) Sometimes a loving HUG is enough to get right back in the game.
7) Children have a natural ability to be CHARITABLE and COMPASSIONATE towards others less
8) Problems don’t always have to be “fixed,” kids just want to BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
9) They know how to RECEIVE A COMPLIMENT without minimizing or rejecting their worth.
10) They are not afraid to say “I LOVE YOU.”
There are certainly more gifts that can be added here. I encourage you to seek them out the next time you are around these “earth angels on loan.”